Re: [sumo-user] Trying to cut a map and keep edges with coordinates

The cartesian coordinates to use in -keep-edges.in-boundary are the same coordinates that are shown in sumo-gui in the lower right corner (or that you get when right-clicking on a location and select 'copy cursor position to clipboard'.
The simplest way to obtain such coordinates is to open the network in netedit, create a 'poly' of the desired shape and then copy its shape attribute.
Note, that you can also use netedit directly to crop your network.
(For the record, the default coordinate transformation used by netconvert is UTM which has a different EPSG code for each zone but netconvert also applies a fixed offset)