Re: [sumo-user] How to reset the vehicle which just arrived the road end?

The easiest solution is to define an edge that connects the end with the start and then declare this back-edge as having a length of 0.1m (i.e. with netedit).
Possibly this is also useful to you: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_do_i_maintain_a_constant_number_of_vehicles_in_the_net