Re: [sumo-user] Matching arrival and depart lanes for vehicle flows

Instead of a single flow you could define multiple flows with probabilistic insertion (one for each desired departLane, arrivalLane combination) and scale their insertion rates to match the original insertion rate (i.e. instead of a single flow with  period="exp(0.5)" two flows with period="exp(0.25)" each).