Re: [sumo-user] performing emergency braking

I am using version 1.14.1. I added my simulation files as a zip file. Thank you for helping.

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>, 8 Eyl 2022 Per, 14:08 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Problems related to emergency braking after insertion by IDM vehicles were fixed in version 1.8.0.
Which version of SUMO are you using?
If the problem occurs with the latest release (1.14.1) please provide minimal input files for reproducing the issue.

regards,
Jakob