Re: [sumo-user] Recommended way to create a light signal priority for buses

see https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php?path=sumo/tls/actuated/conditions/bus_prio for a variant without TraCI
documentation at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#type_actuated_with_custom_switching_rules

Am Di., 16. Aug. 2022 um 11:38 Uhr schrieb tausender.b@xxxxxxxxxxx <tausender.b@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Good evening,

I am currently trying to create a light signal prioritization in a network consisting of passenger cars and buses. The buses should represent a public transport line and therefore they should be preferred at intersections. I haven't really found anything about how to give priority to a certain type of vehicle via traci or some other variant. In the tutorial "TraCI4Traffic Lights" (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/TraCI4Traffic_Lights.html) vehicles are preferred by lane. Maybe this can be applied to my problem, unfortunately my programming skills were not sufficient to implement this. Can someone help me out with an example, tips or other possibilities besides Traci?

Regards
tausender