Re: [sumo-user] od2trips, duaroter and vtypes

load the additional file containing the distribution when running sumo.

Am Fr., 12. Aug. 2022 um 12:58 Uhr schrieb Jatin Senjaliya <jatins2708@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear Jakob,

Thank you for the suggestion.

As you told, I have set an od2trips --vtype option with DIST_ID  and while using duarouter give vehicle type distribution(ss attached for the reference) as an additional file and generated route file successfully. But while giving  the generated route file to sumo i encountered an error saying "The vehicle type 'DIST_ID' for vehicle 'pkw_shu_rw1' is not known". So, can you please have a look at this and give me the possible solution.