Re: [sumo-user] Taxis dropping off in the wrong location

1) This is a feature (and a gap in the documentation). The option 'allJunctions' can be taken to mean 'anywhere'. The reason for calling it 'allJunctions' rather than 'allEdges' is the fact that even if there is no common edge that may be used by both the car and the pedestrian (after exiting), the car may drive up to a junction and drop off the person if any other edge at that junction permits pedestrians.  The default arrivalPos for personTrips is always the middle of the edge.

2) Thanks for reporting! It's now fixed (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11079)

regards,
Jakob