[sumo-user] Help with using Platooning-tool Simpla

Dear SUMO-Team and Users,

I hope I found the right place for posting my question.

I am studying in Dresden, Germany, and for my Master Thesis I deal with platooning of a city bus line.

I'm not so good at programming and I'm having trouble implementing the instructions for the platooning tool in SUMO (Simpla). Enclosed you will find my project. I just tried to modify the tutorial "Public Transport" and use Simpla to platoon the buses. Unfortunately I can't find out how to do that exactly. I have tried, as described in the tutorial, to create a simpla.cfg file and then call it in runnersimpla.py. But what other commands do I need now and where or in which file do they have to go?
Is there a ready-made example for Simpla that I could use as a guide or a more detailed manual?

Thanks in Advance and best regards

simplaplatooner