[sumo-user] Using SSM for collision recognition

Hi.

I want to get collision probability and collision point (coordinates) through traci using SSM.

"https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/SSM_Device.html#restricting_ssm_device_to_edges_and_junctions

Are there only minTTC, minPET, and maxDRAC parameters that can be obtained through traci?

Also, I would like to know about the possibility of collision between vehicles that cannot be connected as in the attached photo.

Which method is more efficient using SSM and traci?

Also in the output of SSM: <conflict begin="5.74" end="11.00" ego="vehicle_0" foe="vehicle_3">

Begin and end say <log-begin-time>, <log-end-time>, but I'm curious what the standards are.

Thanks!

Back to the top