Re: [sumo-user] SUMO obstales and virtual vehicles

> I'm wondering if there is a way to make sure that only certain vehicles don't crash.
Right now this isn't supported.
For your virtual vehicle, you could use a POI with an imgFile that looks like a vehicle. The POI does have a position which you can update via TraCI.

Am Fr., 20. Mai 2022 um 09:52 Uhr schrieb Lusong <xxxx@xxxxxxxx>:

Thanks Jakob.

I'm thinking of a way to do that too.

In question 2, I want only virtual vehicles to not collide, but when I use that command, doesn't all vehicles crash?

I'm wondering if there is a way to make sure that only certain vehicles don't crash.