Re: [sumo-user] How to create random trips between taz

step 1: Define the traffic relations between the TAZ (commonly refered to as OD-Matrix): https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Importing_O/D_Matrices.html#describing_the_matrix_cells
step2: run od2trips.
  a) for cars, no special options are needed
  b) for pedestrian trips use option --pedestrians
  c) to move persons within cars use option --persontrips --persontrips.modes car (the cars are generated automatically once those persons enter the simulation)