Re: [sumo-user] Calibrating Vehicle Types

It worked! I deeply appreciate your help and responses, Jakob! Thank you so much
Best regards,
Ahmad Abdallah.

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 10:06 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Like this:
<calibrator vTypes="TV" .../>
   <flow type="TV2" .../>
</calibrator>

Am Sa., 14. Mai 2022 um 12:18 Uhr schrieb Ahmad Abdallah via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you very much for your responses, Jakob.

I have tried doing what you suggested but there still seems to be something wrong or a bug somewhere..

Here are my vType definitions in the route file:

image.png

Here are the calibrator definitions in the additional files:

image.png

This snippet is from the simulation, you can see that the first calibrator turns all vehicles into TV2, whereas the second turns them into "truck2"

image.png

Any comments/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Ahmad Abdallah.