[sumo-user] How to iteratively add flows through script

Is there a way to run different scenarios via command-line, adding more vehicles to flows in each iteration? I guess it can be done by a python script, but I don’t figure out how to include in a “for” cycle something like (pseudo-code):

flow = 10
for i in number_of_iterations:
sumo -c scenario01.sumocfg --statistic-output output.xml
flow = flow + 10 vehicle

Thanks for your help

--
“Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought“ (Shelley)

Back to the top