From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 11:24:33 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles stuck on stops

- what sumo version are you using?
- can you attach your scenario files (zipped)?

‪Am Do., 28. Apr. 2022 um 11:03 Uhr schrieb ‫محمد ألأسدي‬‎ <mr.1997.mc@xxxxxxxxx>:‬
I can help you if you want just contact me

في الخميس، ٢٨ أبريل ٢٠٢٢ ١١:٥٣ ص Pearla Hajjar <pearlahajjar@xxxxxxxxxxx> كتب:
Bonjour,

I am recently facing a new problem with my simulation.

I have defined buses with bus stops and passengers to go from one place to another.

The problem is that the bus is now moving to the stop to board passengers and when dropping them off it is stuck at the stop as in the figure attached. The simulation will teleport the bus at time 407.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Perla HAJJAR

Ph.D Student- Universite de Versailles SQ and Communauté d’Agglomération de Saint Quentin en Yvelines

Direction des Mobilités- Navettes autonomes