[sumo-user] Impact of junction shape on simulation

Hi all,

I found it is hard to edit junctions in NedEdit so that the shapes match road geometry in real life, meanwhile I think it can be solved by manually defining the shapes in the corresponding xml file.

Suppose other conditions keep unchanged and only junction shapes are refined, does it have any potential influence on simulation accuracy? Or do we have better solutions to addressing junction shapes?

Best,
Yu

Back to the top