[sumo-user] Question about lane-changing parameters

Hello,

I am trying to simulate the effect of an incident (crash) on an approximately 10 KM freeway corridor in Sumo. I would like to ask if there is a way to use two sets of lane-changing parameters; one for the parts affected by the incident, and another for the parts unaffected or downstream of the incident location. Is there a way to do this in SUMO? I understand that lane change and car following parameter definitions are associated with vehicle type definitions, and I don't know if I can add a spatial aspect to them.

Thanks and best regards,
Ahmad Abdallah.

Back to the top