Re: [sumo-user] Issue with RandomTrips.py --edge-permission

Hi Jakob,
Here are attached the input files and the options I use for both randomTrips and RouteSampler. I've realized that the edge with permission issues is not always the ending one, but the route uses edges which doesn't allow passenger cars to arrive into an edge which allows passenger cars. Is there an option -like the --edge-permissions one- that removes routes containing edges with restricted permissions?

Cheers.