Re: [sumo-user] Get the occupancy information of each parking space in the parking area

traci.parkingarea.getVehicleCount
traci.parkingarea.getVehicleIDs

Am Mo., 18. Apr. 2022 um 05:11 Uhr schrieb 何润恺 <h772021995@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear Sumo Developer,

I want to ask is there any way I can use to get each parking space's occupancy information? Because I want to simulate the vehicle cruising to detect the parking information. So the individually parking space information will be a great help.

I assume defining each parking area capacity as 1 might can solve this problem. And is there another way?

Best regards,
Runkai