Re: [sumo-user] Apply change to all junctions

Dear all
Sounds like I suddenly know the way to solve it. Just several very simple steps.
Sorry for my dumb question

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 1:20 AM Thanhnt Nguyen <thanhnt.fit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all
I build a small SUMO file and I want all junctions to be rectangles instead of the default form: circle.
As far as I know, I could change the shape of ONE junction by right-clicking and "set customer junction shape"
However, if I have too many junctions (i.e 100), is there any way to apply the change to all of them?
Does anyone know the answer by chance?
Thank you in advance
PS: I attach my net.xml file

--