[sumo-user] Taxis leaving Simulation instead of randomCircling

Hey all,

I’m experiencing troubles using SUMO‘s taxi device when using randomCircling. Taxis are leaving the simulation after a certain amount of time although the option device.taxi.idle-algorithm value="randomCircling" is set. As far as I understood, taxis should be circling indefinitely when said option is set?
I tried various scenarios on two machines but the vanishing happens in all of them, independent of the presence of demand. I’ve attached an extremely simple scenario where said problem occurs.

At this point I’m not sure if I did an obvious mistake myself (which I can’t seem to find) or if there’s actually something wrong with the taxi device. I appreciate your help!

Thanks and best regards,
Felix Gotzler

cid:image002.jpg@01D84854.9E9D47B0

PNG image