[sumo-user] Costum shape for connections

Dear all,
After changing the shape of an intersection and manually creating new connections, very rarely, connections appear as a straight-line connection from source lane to target lane which is not realistic. I don't know if this has something to do with the start and end point of the intersection polygon, but I was just wondering if I can specify the shape of the connection as a spline? just like edges.

Thanks,
Sasan

image.png

Back to the top