Re: [sumo-user] Reinforcement learning for public transport system
  • From: Pearla Hajjar <pearlahajjar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:23:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=GPY06sIuD1u6mzXqSR4/lUjPtWdIIRr/K3KVBXJ7a5I=; b=SpeDIWLU28q1Zoy6qvAqgof/jTMB0kwgq2BennbZFjXXr1irA7C7tm6ZwNOJaAMlFTAkgDmOGcUqm0ZMW7d52zAE1bBeBTZDhxwRxinY6IGPLr73qc4RpQqwiakVXoVhncJm6Tn9jPlHmn9LTFsdDHDK7+WAhvZ+k/RBsbWJp+Da0SdD885vcPntYQESMDSUIm5nAcSsq7lLkWt4J7Bu86IQbSTja0nrbAnlzOdJ62vzqKhhjjxdz0FNWjrGNGb6MC1Z7kEHAAAtrWy8nkVy5dkV9OhzAVcB+oG3ODooOmN6Z+c4ug7dApPse0jSHDt7zXZLMEjAHzIYYdtt9zWNxQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=LxlX0CqBEB5WCHBHxTGpB0ivdKUQarAnRvT8VBX4HaME4bF+wdGEmB2eDBHhAfiMysnTBDzxe1B/hb9AB1ttNkiTRubHM13t9FJho6G2NnFK3pCGcnwbvXcAYolleNsQv1wcPymcZPPUUGm0PYdP+D8+kKzBkTYTc9I7tiud7QKAgsXD1UlsLDm4SjhgFYwZHVC3z1D+6ivKSlVzldYVNbwxttG5uUAq6mz77mjhJEvlDaVi8lBWqn0PKsKx3vOe5PvGfOUa8UJ8YObol6a1hxCxPW7oJhpXKaiLOxFeTaDF1ebaSfMLvZLBOngQ89oHDfeyhHFzzB1i26xcp2R+Ag==

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I checked the link you sent, but I didn't see how it can help me with RL in sumo. I have managed to mess around using traci, but I don't get the idea of how RL will work with sumo.

Every example I see is about the traffic lights only.

Regards,

Perla HAJJAR