Re: [sumo-user] stopping at the rightmost of the outer lane

Overtaking stopped vehicles motivates "strategic" lane changing (since stopped vehicles may block movement for an indefinite amount of time).
The strategic motivation overrules the "sublane" motivation to maintain the preferred lateral alignment (i.e. "right").
You can prevent this by setting lcStrategic to a low value (i.e. 0).