Re: [sumo-user] GLOSA implementation

Hello,
- in case you were not aware of this, SUMO already supports a glosa device that works without TraCI and can be enabled via options or xml inputs: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/GLOSA.html
- SUMO does not model a communication layer. If you want to implement your own GLOSA functions, you can use TraCI to retrieve any possible information from vehicles and infrastructure and to update vehicle behavior accordingly. Any kind of impediment to communication (i.e. due to range or interference) must be code explicitly by the TraCI client (you)

regards,
Jakob