Re: [sumo-user] using multiple cores in sumo

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 10:39 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--routing-threads is not an option of duaIterate.py.
However, you can pass options directly to duarouter by putting them last in in the option list and prefixing them with 'duarouter' like so:

"python2 duaIterate.py -n test.net.xml -t test.trips.xml --max-convergence-deviation 0.05 --last-step 10  duarouter--routing-threads 6"