Re: [sumo-user] Identify a successful lane change in TraCI

let state,stateTraci be the result of calling getLaneChangeState.
A successful lane change in a specific direction corresponds to a 'True' result by vehicle.wantsAndCouldChangeLane(vehID, direction, stateTraCI).
For details, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/8dc07fce1b874255272cddcca49a1407f059ae3e/tools/traci/_vehicle.py#L851-L865

The urgent bit currently signals that speed adaptations are taken to facilitate a lanechange that is still blocked.