Re: [sumo-user] Emission output in Lon,Lat coordinates

Yes: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10216

Am Do., 24. Feb. 2022 um 09:57 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini <aminissn@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

I am trying to analyze the emission output from SUMO using  --emission-output by getting the position and emission values every second and then aggregating the data over time and space on a mesh. The problem is that in the output I get x,y and not the lon,lat. Using sumolib to convert the coordinates takes around 2 days. My question is if the emission output can be generated in lon,lat as well, similar to output-fcd.geo?

Thanks,
Sasan