[sumo-user] Need help with graphs

Dear All

I'm struggling to plot some graphs from the attached files.

I would be thankful if you could share the script/commands to generate the graphs:

1. How can I plot a graph of average speed versus vehicles per hour using FCD output.

2. How to plot a graph of the average leader gap versus vehicles per hour using FCD output.

3. How to calculate the number of vehicles per time that pass through a given point and plot them versus density?

Thank you in advance.