Re: [sumo-user] DUAROUTER - Random departure times of person flows, no difference between randomize flows true or false

I'd consider it a missing feature since nobody asked for or it or implemented this yet but you could also call it a bug since it violates reasonable user assumptions.
Either way, it has been implemented in the latest development version today and you can download an updated version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version

regards,
Jakob