Re: [sumo-user] Simulation duration time

There is no direct way to get the end time but multiple indirect ways:
- parse the 'log' file when running with option --verbse ("simulation ended at time: X")
- run with --summary-output and read the 'time' attribute of the final step
- add meanData output or a detector with default aggregation. It will write a single data interval where attribute 'end' corresponds to the simulation end