Re: [sumo-user] ACC along with Krauss models

The models have been tested in this combination (CACC/ACC + Krauss) and are supposed to work.

Am So., 6. Feb. 2022 um 04:49 Uhr schrieb Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>:

Hello User group,

I would like to know if the ACC and CACC models in Sumo can be used along with Krauss models in simulation say can I have certain percentages of vehicles that are ACC and certain Krauss. Does the model (CACC/ACC ) perform under such instances or is it intended only to test when all the vehicles are either ACC or CACC

Regards,

Pradeep