[sumo-user] junction inspect with "show connections over junctions": not understood case of priority flow (with TLS)

In all junction cases in my net with TLS (and also without), the cyan resp. white connection lines are drawn according to the "logical" prioity. In the case of the attachment, this is not the case (one screenshot in T- and one in I-mode).
I'd suggest that the edge priorities define the correct default priority connection scheme.
settings clockwise, from the north edge: 10, 9, 12, 3.

How to establish a correct representation as desired?