Re: [sumo-user] Calibrating OD with edge count data

Thanks four comment!

Having more open source code to chose from would be good.
I do think that your problem of OD estimation is a bit different from that one that the outlined routeSampler approach solves.
The above approach takes the OD-matrix as ground truth  (either es edge-to-edge or zone-to-zone counts) and only varies the routes to match the local edge traffic counts.
More details on the optimization approach can be found at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#optimization

regards,
Jakob