Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Collisions
  • From: Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:14:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-IN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=83m5HxeLQRrRYWCKVyWvPuDZ+vgFNsSDVSGjy8qYv4g=; b=Dk5uuw6Hto0TFvZhQmVvP5lUMvWZVHysi6A3zkrwQj8/RiRdK2IA/uwcQRC8bMeUpy+fy/XAePEu+xrMUC+CJQU8pDCm4lrlRLm5lY/aF8lPOyyV50WLLpfNhXEk+sN9Y5g/6txvI3IEtl4thq88ap021AvJ7m6mRVbQ6PN/oRY6mu/adqWWTmL46BEX27jQmaxwK/3rE4tvrsmnagNiXGpT0gdNTYdcS62YLAO7XqgeNEDo7jFajp5IhfP1di/qMcmfOGF2CPE/YbYhbDGpsCoP1+RpGkso3eGlrL8E5Q3LuTsYC/3ZD/U6QDFnAdFnrftrxhQfXyqbRRF/YNH4pQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=IlkHD/FE3EUOoVtiBbF590g7stKaY6h3pJysKbOyyMDLA7mnhWUm8eF5swggIocPU4YFX1LkxRHvRMfy9PjHo9yz80B8yibPKw47RTx3Alvs/wH8Q9/1xiDPu270cJy+nNZnXjYBHeIyDfpNChOd1D6834ypqKajb8NSvlAL4XsEh1+oS+4u91TJlFNJL/eV1f+iKQetyZFRteWXvHFqbLuJ150Dff2EzW4rhdfD8YhQh6yLl5RIScq5dpYG0k/S906yPogS32Wq2I9as/Qu9y/y4LU8eqt/PJzANYN4cRd7RbHzEqmGjfTnnvNQscDXNeOa6PKzs8Ry3Buz9nkFlg==

Appears to be my understanding is wrong, the documentation (VehicleInsertion - SUMO Documentation (dlr.de)) states the sloppy insert is preferred all the time. Not sure on the error received.

Regards,

V.H.Pradeep