Re: [sumo-user] Organizing the questions

There is no code for this and neither is there a list of ready-made keywords. My question on automation was purely out of curiosity.
Your original proposal "I can re-organize the questions based on the topic from the very past up to now" seemed to imply a plan on how to tackle the problem.

regards,
Jakob