Re: [sumo-user] Left to right-hand convert

Most likely, lane geometries are wrong and put on top of each other rather than being deleted.
For simple geometries, conversion between left-hand and right-hand networks poses no problem but in some situations, the reference line of an edge is strongly tied to the "handedness" of the network and you have to do manual adjustments afterwards.
Feel free to send a sample network if you come across a series of manual adjustments that you think could be automated.