[sumo-user] Lane Capacity and Queue Length

Hello Good Afternoon,

For my simulations, I have utilized a 500m length road, 5m vehicle length, and 5m safe distance. Then the lane capacity is 500/(5+5) = 50vehicles.

I have analyzed the queue length by considering the entire lane for several TLC control mechanisms from 0.05veh/s to 0.4veh/s where the lane saturates. The queue length is not growing beyond 380m, i.e., 38vehicles even at saturation level whatever the TLC mechanism is at 30 and 50Kmph speeds.

I would like to know if there is something limiting the queue length not growing until 500m.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Radha

Back to the top