Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles not used in drtOnline output

Hello,
The script is known to consume quite a bit of compute time and has built-in timeouts to abort the solution search.
This might be the reason for not making use of all vehicles.
On the other hand it might be a bug in the algorithm.
Unfortunately, the original developer of the algorithm is not actively developing it anymore so I cannot give you a time frame for having this issue analyzed or fixed.

I recommend the following
- try running the tool with different timeout option values to see whether that affects vehicle utilization
- try to create a minimal use case for unused vehicles which you are able to share (i.e. so that we can put it in our test suite)
- consider taking a deeper look into the algorithm implementation to check whether you can find the source of the problem yourself

In the meantime I'll forward your questions to the developer of drtOnline to obtain more insights.

regards,
Jakob