[sumo-user] Memory in parking search

Dear Sumo users and developers,

I have already read the documentation of rerouter and am excited to find out that the vehicles can have a memory of the ParkingAreas that were visited earlier. And I would like to ask, is there any python interface in Traci or other ways, which can directly get the IDs of these visted ParkingAreas? This information will benefit parking spaces detection through the vehicles and decentralized parking information sharing.

Thanks a lot for your help and great work!
Happy new years!
Runkai

Back to the top