Re: [sumo-user] Stop Info Output from SUMO

The attributes pertain to a public transport schedule and are now defined at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/StopOutput.html

Am Mo., 27. Dez. 2021 um 13:30 Uhr schrieb Ifezue Obiako <vincentobiako@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Everyone

I currently have stopinfo output data from a simulation and I noticed that one of the outputs is "stopinfo_delay". However, I didn't  see this defined in the SUMO documentation. Is this a time delay accumulated at each stop over the entire duration of the simulation up until a given time step, or is this a time delay collected at distinct time intervals of the simulation (e.g. when a bus leaves a stop)?

I am curious as to how SUMO calculates or aggregates the time delay values at the bus stops.

Thank you for the help in advance
Ifezue