[sumo-user] edge-based traffic measures

Hello,

I have several questions regarding edge-based traffic measures:
  • What is the difference between the total number of vehicles on an edge and the average number of vehicles on an edge? (is av num of vehicle in an edge = num of vehicles in a particular edge/no of edges,  irrespective of the length of each particular edge?)
  • What is the value of the period in the attached figure if I simply have a single simulation with begin time = 0 and end time = 3600?
  • It is mentioned that "Spatial aggregation (over multiple edges or lanes) is not as easy". However, the process of doing this is not given. Please direct me to this.

image.png

Back to the top