[sumo-user] (no subject)

Hello to all

I have a question. hope you people will guide me.

I have a conventional grid network with 3 sources and 4 destination TAZ.
In that network, all the vehicles traveling from one particular source TAZ (let say Taz 1) to some particular destination TAZ (let say TAZ 7), follow exactly the same edges.
 What I want from them is to use different edges. How can I do that?
A picture of my simulation is attached in which it can be seen that the whole network is empty and vehicles are following the same set of edges.
--
Warm Regards,

Ambreen Ilyas Athar,
Assistant Professor of Computer Sc