Re: [sumo-user] Beginner

Thank you very much I got it.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 12:55 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are multiple ways to define vehicles.
The default is to define a 'trip' by clicking on a start and end edge.
If you want to use the route that you defined earlier, you must select "vehicle (over route)" at the top of the vehicle frame before clicking on the route.
The warning message indicates that you are in an edit mode where you must click on multiple edges to define a trip or "vehicle (embedded route)".  Clicking the same edge twice is not allowed in this case.