Re: [sumo-user] TR: Publics Roads (BPR) formula
  • From: François Vaudrin <francois.vaudrin.1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 22:02:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ulaval.ca; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ulaval.ca; dkim=pass header.d=ulaval.ca; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hTnYrc98VzjUs+eEg3VUyixZgL8pa/B7kCwfV8jbwGw=; b=aEkXE8+mI7ec+nMmKtcITbIL8ColpovNsygrjvpFom7Mv7RW0Dgrv74TR7lv1mpWyrGOc2f/xML5w4xs0F3FA3OqHZsrqQmBxpmQGzylISakStUiUJg3LNS3uWrnvmzK4ceZuTAMdCckqVF5AIzO6ulu5YhlFVgjvWjHYMesVIhbaKLIImCgaYne+sfj/1NwNgA1IXN5dGWiPrUy/RxYohWB6YuSA89MBR016UZKW8lqUkzYFMzh4zoHLuEvxaZBTQ7Lq0UXPeM7IyskmsjYWajYeD8zChsTCQ+OH8IxUXJG9NKk9CjaM4rqe3vsRqe0j6A1zzwj4iZlVGO1XjmrHg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MYusAV/3vN15d9ie3TqfXUHneYByNG3L4hfwhuNoXf8Y80lL81OySzaTelYGOX7jpCeuIhF/7xUNDSkn4CFB886ky2LFb6zI6+cy2rTJBTnBa+Ne3GpP1UYoUPAJtOOhRs50waU6CMAi+6hL2vmadWunSaqMFwpTduD6Xm5KQpLv5AJtK+7XbpfRtfJZd6o4kNzMvoo0tULMC33N+T/Bychjd3XaWTFmUOwqiC9zREzuZbAyncMocPeUIkgB73PoXQ/v7SJxN+12wB9o4erXaE2dKF5lPhTs0zAcOPEddQ2J0Tg8QCEZ5d90qx+qrIbcsx6AY9ixR9xlFaOCUgsNhg==

Hello Jakob,

Thanks for the reference, that sounds very interesting to me.

Since there is no closed loop on a highway, I'm thinking of artificially creating density with variable speed panels toward the end of the network.

Does it make sense?

Best
François