[sumo-user] Modifying dynamically persons mobility and color

Hi sumo users,

Im simulating individuals throught pedestrian models. The xml file containing persons activities is
structured as folows :
<person id="" type="pedestrian" depart="">
    <walk .... />
    <ride ... />
    <walk .... />
    <stop .../>
    <walk .... />
</person>
During the simulation, individuals execute their activities. However for some reasons, I would like
to exclude some persons from exectuting their plans dynamically, without droping their activity plans
from the XML file, they should be in the simulation, in their original locations (e.g, homes), their
icon color should be different from the default one (red for excluded persons, green for mobile persons).
So here I have two questions, what is the best way to disable activity plan for a person (using traci
or may be throught XML insertion),  and how can I modify dynamically the Icon color of
a person.
I Hope the questions are clarified, and thank you very much for answers and time.

Best regards
Dr Elarbi.

Back to the top