Re: [sumo-user] Fatal Error during vehicle Refueling using TraCI

You can find my trace file attached to this email.

Are the things inside the trace file what you were looking for or are their other outputs that need to be generated in this xml file? I notice their was something called ‘tracegetter’ that could be used with the ‘traceFile’ argument.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Jakob Erdmann
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2021 3:59 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Fatal Error during vehicle Refueling using TraCI

Am Sa., 23. Okt. 2021 um 00:58 Uhr schrieb vincentobiako <vincentobiako@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Everyone

I have a simulation with buses that are running on multiple routes and when each bus reaches a certain fuel capacity and a bus capacity equal to 0, they are required to begin the process of refueling by going to a charging station. I have been able to get the vehicles to move to their recharging station when two conditions are met but once they get to the station and begin recharging they all seem to get stuck on the same lane or charging location and the SUMO gui crashes and I get a Fatal Error message in my command prompt.

I have tried shortening the charging delay and actual charging duration that each bus spends in the process of refueling or recharging to see if that will prevent the Fatal Error from occurring and allow the buses to move on to their next bus stop, but I keep getting a Fatal Error message. Another thing I noticed when I was doing this is that the simulation in the GUI seemed to run significantly slower than normal for some reason and I am not sure why.

Does anyone know why I am getting a Fatal Error message and how I can get the buses to refuel and then move on with rest of their bus routes after they are done refueling/recharging? Also, why is my simulation running slow when I execute my code in TraCI?

I have attached my testing files for reference.

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows