Re: [sumo-user] Feeding SUMO with Time Series data

Hello,

After sometime I figured how to use routeSampler.py. To test, I selected a road and created an edge-count data file by giving a random qPKW value for the road that I’ve picked. Every car that is generated is being spawned on the road that I’ve initially selected, as I desired, so this was successful. However, they are not going to different destinations but instead there are 5-6 destinations that they all go to, what am I doing wrong? As far as I understood, routeSampler picks the routes that are generated by randomtrips.py and tries to generate agents with respect to the edge-count data. So, is this caused by randomtrips not generating enough route variety from the road that I picked for my test? How can I solve this?

Regards,