Re: [sumo-user] Mapping of GTFS data to network error

Hi,

I have read and done the tutorials. I was thinking the issue might be that the gtfs2pt script was mapping the bus stops using some geometries that my map didn't have (I only downloaded drivable edges so my map did not have bus stop information).

I just tried the option --skip-fcd but it also didn't work. Currently I am downloading the entire OSM map using the osmWizard (road and geometries) and will see if it works.

Thank you very much for the quick response.