Re: [sumo-user] Could not connect to TraCI server using port %s (%s).

Hi,

are you using Windows or Linux?

Have you tried to run your python script outside anaconda in a command window?

Have you firewall settings blocking these ports?

Have you tried the command for traci.start with exactly the same arguments on  a command line?

Regards, Harald