Re: [sumo-user] How to use xml2csv script

I am putting in the absolute path into my command line but it keeps throwing an error as seen below. I added the xml file to directory seen in the image where the xml2csv.py is located and I still keep getting error. I am not sure what I am doing wrong in the command line.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Harald Schaefer
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 2:04 AM
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] How to use xml2csv script

Hi Ifezue,

you have to enter on the command line only one line

  python <path-to-python-script> <arguments for script>

the documentation assumes you are in SUMO_HOME, I would recommend for windows a absolute path to the script

 python %SUMO_HOME%\tools\xml\xml2csv.py <your xml-file>

This works in other working directories

Under Linux you can add $SUMO_HOME/tools/xml to your PATH variable.

Greetings Harald

@DLR please update the documentation